“Hey, can you send me some of the pictures you took this week. I want to use them when I blog about your visit.”
“You think I’ve had a blog-worthy visit?”
“Of course you have!”
Here’s what I did not photograph…
- late-night Office marathons
- (with a side of wine, and chocolate-chip cupcakes)
- taking turns cooking dinner
- long conversations that carried right through dinner and on to dessert
- kitty snuggles
- almost giving myself a flat tire in the parking lot of the Alamo Drafthouse [yeah.]
Here’s what I did photograph…
Delicious lunch, and the sweetest hostess/proprietor ever.
Long walks in a quiet park.
Pretty lil’ cactus berries.
Which led to emergency cactus-spine removal, later on at Hopdoddy…
(We went to Hopdoddy twice. Their truffle fries are no joke.)
This is the January sun – we basked in it.
More than once.
We spied parrots…
We may not have pulled off any successful selfies…
but we certainly made the most of our week together <3 <3